Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. oktober 2014

Dance Legend Glam Rock swatches - WOW Prism

Dance Legend Glam Rock is one of the WOW Prism polishes, and I LOVE everything about the WOW Prism polishes.
Glam Roch is a pale rose pink loaded with holo flakies, and in the sun and artificial lightning it’s a stronger pink – and I thought I finally had found a WOW Prism, that might not wow me – but, I like it a lot, even if hubby thinks it’s too pale. It has serious play of holo in any light setting!! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
So - what's your verdict?

19 kommentarer:

  1. I need some sunglasses.. :-) Please, stop publishing so many beauties... sometimes I suffer too much watching them! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm afraid I cannot help you, there will unfortunatey be more :D

      Slet
  2. Wow, such a beauty... In macro shots in light it looks like a painting. Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - and I love it so much!

      Slet
  3. I thought I might need this one, but then I changed my mind and ordered Last Serenade ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Last Serenade is much more pink/stronger pink, so you might need it after all :D

      Slet
  4. not quite my color, but it still looks great :D

    SvarSlet
  5. That is some serious bling. It goes well with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
  6. This kind of finish is really ... WOW :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Another great DL polish! This looks great :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...