Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. oktober 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 25

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story - part 25!
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)


Nail mail from Edgy Polish! 

Massive nail mail from Norway Nails!

And a few old Chanel polishes for the collection!


- and some gorgeous ILNP/I love Nail Polish...

Except for the Chanel's and I Love Nail Polish's I have shown most of the above - go to the Indes & Co. page to find the swatches, or use the search function...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)


24 kommentarer:

  1. Just like usual, I'm the most interested in holos. This Too Fancy holo from the 1st photo ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and the majority is just that - so a lot of interesting polishes ;)

      Slet
  2. You are going to love Bikini Bottoms, it's amazing! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm very curious to see your swatches of ILNP Peace.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'll grab it soon, I already showed Peace (H) :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, I don't know which haul/nail mail I like better.

    SvarSlet
  5. The Smitten polishes do look interesting. And by the way I don't think you (and me, too) will ever get enough.! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You be my long lost younger sister :D
      I'm afraid you are right - never enough :)

      Slet
  6. Wow soooo many gorgeous nail polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Dear goodness, the first photo is some kind of perfection *u*

    SvarSlet
  8. Yeay! New haul post!!! :-) Looks like you made extremely good choices! :-) I was going to wait for the multichrome flakie, but this makes me want to order from ILNP, instead of just stalking them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like my haul posts - and thank you so much :)
      You should ILNP are amazing polishes!

      Slet
  9. Nice purchases :-) I'm loving the iridescent polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. All Smitten Polish are beautiful and I love ILNP! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. wow, so many holos... i'm dying over here *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. Please don't die - I'll miss you too much <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...