Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. oktober 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Echoes swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Echoes is from the trio: Echoes, Shadows and Reflections, and I bought all 3 of them. They are (very opaque) jellies with a mix of 5 different holographic micro glitters/pigments.
Echoes is a beautiful magenta/berry red and I love it – simple as that. The other two might be more sparkly, but it’s perfect anyhow. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think of Echoes?
I bought it from Norway Nails, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.

30 kommentarer:

  1. I like it a lot. I mean A LOT. Very pretty holo red. Wow :)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful polish :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. another stunning crocodile... or is it a chaos ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. I absolutely love the jelly effect of it!

    SvarSlet
  5. The holo particles in it are just amazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. If you put the bottle near your ear you might hear a jingling bell and some "oh oh oh"s and people wishing for merry Christmases *W*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - you know I'm the Grinch, but you dear *Ky* would definitely hear it :D

      Slet
  7. I think it looks amazing. Mine looks darker in the bottle than your pictures, so I'm looking forward to seeing what mine looks like on the nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I seem to recall I thought the same - look forward to your swatches :)

      Slet
  8. A lovely shade and a great look

    SvarSlet
  9. This is so beautiful. I really like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...