Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 31. oktober 2014

Polish Me Silly Aloha Baby swatches

Polish Me Silly Aloha Baby is a beautiful magenta with a slight shift of pink and a gorgeous shimmer, it’s described as a multichrome, but I wouldn’t go that far, maybe a duochome… It’s easy to work with and this is 2 easy coats without a top coat. 
Do you like this bold pink?
I bought it from Hyonotic Polish!

20 kommentarer:

  1. My pink! And you look great in it. Bold and energetic nail polish :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Aloha Baby, come to mama ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. This is a great polish and I am happy to see a bright color today because all the blogs are full with dark Halloween manis :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm not into Halloween - so I'm happy you like the break from the Halloween manis :)

      Slet
  4. Oh Maria! I do love this one so much :-D It looks wonderful <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Great colour with a sweet shimmer. There's nothing I don't like about this polish :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Very bold and pretty color with awesome shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  7. Still a sucker for pink and this one is awesome !!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...