Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 28. oktober 2014

Swatch spam: Jessica, Astor, Yes Love, P2 and Vogue

5 random polishes: Jessica Birds Of Paradise, Astor Quick ‘n Go 356, Yes Love Colour Speckled #6, P2 010 bitter-sweet purple and Vogue Paisaje 55.

Jessica Birds Of Paradise:
Jessica Birds Of Paradise is a mid purple metallic with duochrome tendencies. It’s easy to apply, and this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Astor Quick ‘n Go 356:
Astor Quick ‘n Go with the interesting name 356, it’s a very dark eggplant purple with a subtle shimmer. The formula is easy to work with, and this is 2 easy coats without a top coat. You can get away with one rich coat.

Yes Love Colour Speckled #6:
Yes Love Colour Speckled #6 is a pastel lime or a pastel yellow with a green hue and it has red and black round glitters in 2 sizes. The formula was not super easy to work with and it has a weird smell. This is 3 coats with a top coat.

P2 010 bitter-sweet purple:
P2 010 bitter-sweet purple is from the Beauty Rebel collection. It’s a pretty lavender with a silver shimmer. It is surprisingly opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Vogue Paisaje:
Vogue Paisaje 55 is a pretty spring green cream polish. Normally 2 coats would be enough, but my ridges required 3 coats over the ridge filler. I used a top coat.
Do you have any favorites?
The Mont Bleu giveaway soon ends - so last chance if you haven't entered: Click HERE!


26 kommentarer:

  1. Among those I would go with the Jessica one but still... I think I own something pretty much similar to it ^^

    SvarSlet
  2. Bar the last one, these all look very much "Maria". I like the purple Jessica on you best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like most of them, the P2 is a bit too dusty - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. The first 2 ones have a lovely shimmer, and the last one is my colour pick - I've been much for greens lately!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too think that spring green is so pretty :)

      Slet
  4. I love the purple... it's such a pretty royal shade. :) And the yellow with specs is too cute; it would be perfect for the spring.

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - yes, you are right about the spring vibe that polish gives :)

      Slet
  5. That's a nice bunch of swatches! I see why your drawer of untried is so relatively empty now :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so right about that - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. Nice selection of colours :-) I do like the Yes Love polish, it's pretty cool :-) And Birds Of Paradise is pretty awesome too :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Hola!! el morado es muy bonito y el de yes love tambien!

    SvarSlet
  8. The Jessica and the Astor look quiet nice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like both of them, and after all they ARE purple :)

      Slet
  9. My favourites are P2 010 and Astor and also Vogue Paisaje 55 looks very interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Althogh I am a "lavender lover", my favorites are the green one and Birds Of Paradise! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...