Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. oktober 2014

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Show Me Again! swatches

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Show Me Again! is a multichrome with a strong shift between: teal, pink, purple, emerald green, blue and coppery bronze. It has a very subtle fine holo dust that really shows itself in the sun. The shift is strong and vivid in any light setting – it’s impressing. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it amazing??
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

34 kommentarer:

  1. Wow that's really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Multichrome polishes are always on top of my list and this one is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
  3. It shifts quite strongly indeed. It is very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  4. Es un color impactante, pero no entra dentro de los que me gustan, los multicromso o duocromos no son mis amigos jejej

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry to hear that - I didn't use to like them so much, but I have been won over :)

      Slet
  5. Wooow, I love it. That's a stunning multichrome!

    SvarSlet
  6. Amazing colour shifts, that is really special!

    SvarSlet
  7. Looks very pretty! Amazing that it looks good in any light

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and yes, it's a chameleon in all lights :)

      Slet
  8. *faints* Oh Maria, this one is wonderful. I love it so much <3 Awesome photos :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *there now, here is a glass of water* ;)
      Thanks a lot Ananka :)

      Slet
  9. Being opaque on it's own is a huge plus! Great!

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow-zers! The color shift in there is amazing, and it looks so gorgeous on you! *drools* :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL this really is wow-zers material isn't it :)

      Slet
  11. Very impressive colour shift :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...