Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. oktober 2014

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova Koshei Bessmertni - Bag of Bones 10 swatches

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova Koschei Bessmertini - also called Bag of Bones 10 is a multichrome shifting between purple, olive, green, bronze and then some – and it has beautiful holo flakies. It is easy to work with and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like it..?
You can buy it from Hypnotic Polish!
The Mont Bleu giveaway soon ends - so last chance if you haven't entered: Click HERE!

20 kommentarer:

  1. It is very interesting, although a bit too pale or too light for my liking and for that name. I'd like to see how it would look layered over black.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I too had hoped it was a bit darker or more intense, but I do like it a lot.
      Layering probably would be great too!

      Slet
  2. Magic in the bottle. I noticed I often 'wow' when I see them. I guess if I had an access to them - I don't buy from abroad - it would be one of my favourite brands.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - DL's are WOW material for sure :)
      If I were to buy polish just in local shopes, my collection would be max. 100-200 polishes :D

      Slet
    2. I see - I buy online, but only from Poland - that's my self-restriction rule :D I love the holo flakies some DL contain!

      Slet
    3. LOL - I'm happy I don't have a rule like that - it would leave me with very few and boring polishes :D

      Slet
  3. Of course I have it and I really love this one. It's so gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Okay this one is now on my wishlist! <3 It looks super amazing :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I wouldn't wear this but I really like it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - sometimes I feel like that too about polishes :)

      Slet
  6. i have it, but still didn't try it. i have to change that asap, it's gorge

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you look forward to it - I think you will love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...