Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. oktober 2014

NYX swatch spam: Lavender, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Mint and Pastel Lavender

This post brings you 4 polishes from the advanced salon formula line: NPS170 Lavender, NPS226 Pastel Yellow, NPS231 Pastel Mint and NPS232 Pastel Lavender.
They all have a nice formula, easy application, the dry time is good and the finish is shiny.

NPS170 Lavender:
NPS170 Lavender is a dark lavender/medium purple cream, 2 coats with a top coat.

NPS226 Pastel Yellow:
NPS226 Pastel Yellow is a warm toned pastel yellow cream, 3 coats, no top coat.


NPS231 Pastel Mint:
NPS231 Pastel Mint is a pale, slightly blue toned pastel mint cream, 2 coats with a top coat.

NPS232 Pastel Lavender
NPS232 Pastel Lavender is a slightly dusty lavender cream, 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you like any of them?

26 kommentarer:

  1. What a tease!! I need this in my life :-) All very pretty, especially pastel mint!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I'm sorry and I hope you get it/them ;)

      Slet
  2. The first one is my pick. They really look as if they had very good formulas.

    SvarSlet
  3. I like them all :-) They all look great on you! I've never tried this brand but seen some nice polishes lol and the bottle shape looks similar to Lippmanns! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I thin k they actually are the same :)

      Slet
  4. Aren't they all lovely, especially like the lavenders

    SvarSlet
  5. They really look fantastic on you, but they're not for me :o(

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. I really like NYX's polishes, but admittedly I don't use them very often :/

    SvarSlet
  7. I love Pastel mind and lavender.

    SvarSlet
  8. You do love pastel colours, don't you? :) As most of the times, I still prefer the mint one ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do, but don't buy many any more - these are all old backlog :)

      Slet
  9. Pretty colors! I especially like the yellow. I hope I'll find it. Is it unique in your collection?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and a bit too warm for my pastel yellow heart...
      So if you pay the shipping, I'll send it to you - send me an email ;)

      Slet
  10. pure creme, we haven't seen these for a while ;)
    love that pastel lavender :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...