Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 10. oktober 2014

El Corazon Magic of the Arabian Nights 423/580 swatches and comparison

El Corazon Magic of the Arabian Nights 423/580 is one of Active Bio-gel colors. It’s beautiful dark purple with a lot of shimmer. It is a true one coater, so this is one coat with a coat of Seche vite – but it does dry shiny on its own too!

- and in case you wonder how it compares with Chanel Taboo - as you can see it's not at all a dupe...
Do you like it?

23 kommentarer:

  1. Arabian Nights...Arabian Nights.... I guess it's stil on my wishlist ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - get it from your list into your basket ;)

      Slet
  2. It looks really gorgeous! I do like the shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shimmer really makes it stand out!

      Slet
  3. I really love love love all the swatches of polishes from this collection and am planning to get some!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That line is truly gorgeous, with a lot of pretty shades...

      Slet
  4. That's fabulous, I adore this shade of purple :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Maybe not dupe here but surely a gorgeous purple lacquer too :)

    SvarSlet
  6. my vote goes to arabian nights *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...