Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. oktober 2014

Nailmail in August and September

These nail mails arrived during August and September...

August 5th

August 9th

August 15th

August 18th
August 19th

August 28th

September 1st

September 1st

September 3rd

September 10th - from Russia with love

September 10th

September 12th - a lovely birthday present from sweet Vedrana - click HERE!

September 15th - a lovely birthday present from sweet Elena - click HERE!

September 21th

September 24th - nail mail from my sweet swapping partner Denise

September 27th - I was lucky enough to snag a BNIB Chanel Jade for trading purposes - and the brand new FNO 2014 Chanel Sweet Star - that I will show this afternoon...

27 kommentarer:

  1. So many goodies! :D I see many I'd wear with pleasure as your tastes are quite similar to mine. There are differences of course, but lots of similarities too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them - most of them LOL

      Slet
  2. Wow! I can't imagine how tough the time between August 19 and August 28 must have been - making the waiting time between nail mail more than a week! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, so much nail mail. And so many pretties :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Aah, so many lovely polishes ... <3
    You know, your haul/nailmail posts always make me feel a little bit more "normal". :DD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I mean in the sense, that I'm not the only one getting lots of new polishes all the time xD I was just called crazy again a couple of days ago because of two(!) nail mails in just one week. Lol.

      Slet
    2. LOL I know - and I do read it the right way...
      But it IS kind of crazy, but I have fun collecting and trying them - and obviously so do you :D

      Slet
    3. I'm definitely having fun!
      In that sense, everyone collecting something is kind of crazy. :P

      Slet
  5. Scrolling up and down... and up and down... LOVELY pictures, makes me happy. Such beauties!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it does involve a LOT of scrolling ;)
      Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  6. wow! wow! wow!
    and........va va voom...JADE!!!!
    Congrats my dear!
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - it takes another Chanel collector to know how fantastic it is to have two bottles of Jade in the collection!!

      Slet
  7. I see so many pretty little bottles and many beautiful holo polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. That is an amazing assortment of polishes! I hope you have a wonderful time trying out all the colors. :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and believe me, I do have a lot of fun :D

      Slet
  9. love it, there's no mail like nail mail <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh! So many beautiful polishes. I'm looking at them again and again! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...