Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. februar 2012

Hiding in blue – skjult i blåt

 

 
I really liked the blue in blue "Flowers from Indigo Ocean" yesterday (check them out if you haven't seen them), I felt like more blue in blue. 
And that gave me the idea to do a “Hiding in x” camouflage series, starting with blue colors added with a dotting tool.
The base color is China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires, and the other colors are China Glaze First Mate + Electric Beat + Bahamian Escape, Nubar Baby Blue and Essie Smooth Sailing, and I finished off with a top coat.
Jeg kunne godt li’ de blåt i blåt blomster fra igår "Flowers from Indigo Ocean" (tjek dem ud, hvis du ikke har set dem) så fik lyst til mere blåt i blåt.
Og det gav mig så ideen til at lave en ”Skjult i x” kamuflage serie, hvor jeg starter med blå farver påført med et dotting tool.
Som grundfarve har jeg brugt China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires, og de andre farver er China Glaze First Mate + Electric Beat + Bahamian Escape, Nubar Baby Blue og Essie Smooth Sailing, jeg afsluttede med en toplak.

20 kommentarer:

  1. love the blues! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  2. That's definitely the prettiest camouflage I've ever seen! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you are too kind, The Lacquer Tracker - and I even forgave you for making me buy a Domo Kun hahahaha

      Slet
  3. love all the blues you used! i like this! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I haven't tried camouflage nails. This looks awesome and seems so easy to do. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you rins, you are right, it's a very, very quick and easy many :)

      Slet
  5. very nice, love the colors u used :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. There's nothing better than blue polish overload!! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm glad you like it ScarsLikeLace :)

      Slet
  7. oh, blue camouflage, great idea :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, nail crazy, it was quite fun to wear too :)

      Slet
  8. Such a fun idea,maybe it would look good with pink as well:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, pink is definitely on the list together with quite a few others. But here are not quite enough days for all my ideas :)

      Slet
  9. Since I started following you few days ago I started checking all the posts you publishe in March. Your post "Hiding in pink" brought me here, to see the first one of "Hiding in x" camouflage series :-) Oh, I like all shades of blue, blue is my favourite colour :-) And yes, I agree with what Rina wrote, your camouflage nails seems to be not too complicated but they look awesome! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL blue is definitely also my favorite at the moment, and it's never a color I dislike, I always love it, but right now I'm obsessed with it LOL. Thank you, Raggio di Luna!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...