Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. april 2012

China Glaze Crackle Glitters - press release

Check in later today to see new nail art…
Kig forbi igen senere i dag for at se ny nail art…
SPARK YOUR SUMMER STYLE!
China Glaze® Introduces Four New Crackle Glitter Polishes for May 2012
Los Angeles, CA – (March 2012):  Sparkle all summer long with China Glaze®’s new Crackle Glitters collection.  Once again taking crackle technology to the next level, this third-generation polish pairs the edgy innovation of crackling nail lacquer with glamorous glitters.  The China Glaze® Crackle Glitters features four shimmering shades including:

·         Luminous Lavender: Luscious light purple
·         Jade-d: Radiant bright green
·         Glam-More: Bold fuchsia
·         Gleam Me Up: Bright sky blue

Create glamorously different looks with just one sweep of China Glaze® Crackle Glitters.  Layer over different base colors to create bold styles.  Use a lighter coat to create a fine crackle, a thicker coat for a deep shatter effect.  Brush sideways or on an angle to create different looks.  As versatile and edgy as China Glaze®’s biggest celebrity fans (Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Nicole Ritchie and Kelly Osbourne, to name a few), China Glaze® Crackle Glitters add a spark(le) to one of the hottest nail art trends!
The China Glaze® Crackle Glitters collection will be available as open stock colors and four-piece counter display.  Individual polishes retail for $9 MSRP and will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in May 2012.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.

17 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not tired of crackles, Gleam Me Up looks the most interesting for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I am kind of, but Glam-More: Bold fuchsia definitely is interesting!

      Slet
  2. They look interesting,espec.the purple and gold one:)I am wearing a blue crackle on my nails now,will post pics later:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, I prefer the purple - look forward to seeing your pics...

      Slet
  3. Jeg er heller ikke vild med dem, men den lilla er ret flot :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Hmm, I think I feel the first signs of crack fatigue setting in because I'm not super excited about these. But I do love glitter, so I'm sure I'll try at least one of them. The glitter crack I've tried from other brands hasn't been too opaque; I hope that these are.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I look forward to seeing a swatch - you like the purple the best, right ;)

      Slet
    2. Of course the purple one. Though the fuchsia is sort of purple, too. :)

      Slet
  5. I must admit- I'm pretty over the crackle trend. Don't think I'll be picking any of these up.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. All though I love China Glaze polishes, I probably won't either, The Lacquer Tracker.

      Slet
  6. Glitter crackle sounds fun! I still haven't tried the crackle trend! I especially like the purple & bright fuchsia!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Then you should, arfblat, and those two would be my pick of the litter too LOL

      Slet
  7. with glitter crackle you can't miss ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's fun how people are torn on the crackle or not matter, but I agree glitter makes it more interesting :)

      Slet
  8. oh man...and then when i think i'm so over crackles this comes up! the purple ones look very interesting. Will wait to see swatches. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes the purple have that effect on me too LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...