Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. april 2012

Pink tulips on Easter yellow - lyserøde tulipaner på påskegult

 
The base color is China Glaze Sunshine Pop, and it called for flowers with green leaves. I used acrylic colors and with my thinnest striper I first painted horizontal loose brown stripes to create a sense of ground, then vertical in 2 green and 1 mustard, to create untamed vegetation, and with my detailer brush I painted the green tulip leaves. Then with a hot pink I painted the heads and I gave them dimension by adding a lighter pink partially mixed with the hot pink, and finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
To me this cries out loud: EASTER - so happy Easter Sunday!!!
Do you want more flower mani’s? Click on the page “Flowers/nature/blomster” in the top menu!
PS: "My precious commentators" counter is out of order, some of the commentators seem to have way less comments than they have, I might have to reinstall it - but I'll fix it somehow...
Grundfarven er China Glaze Sunshine Pop, og den råbte på blomster og grønne blade. jeg brugte akrylfarver og med min tyndeste striper malede jeg først vandrette striber for at skabe en fornemmelse af jordbund, derefter lodrette i 2 forskellige grønne og en i sennepsfarve for at skabe en vild vegetation, og med en fin pensel malede jeg tulipanernes blade. Derefter tog jeg en hot pink og malede selve blomsterhovederne, og jeg gav dem dimension ved at tilføje en lysere pink mikset med den hotte pink, og til slut topcoatede jeg med Seche Vite.
Det er da en rigtig påskebuket, er det ikke - så rigtig god påskesøndag!!
Vil du se flere blomster manicurer, så klik på fanebladet ”Flowers/nature/blomster” i top menuen.

44 kommentarer:

  1. First of all - Happy Easter my friend,hope you have a great day with your loved ones,and let the easter bunny bring you lots of health,joy and happiness:)Now the mani is so adorable,love the pink flowers on yellow,very pretty and easter like:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, my friend - I wish the same for you!
      I'm so happy you like mu tulips :)

      Slet
  2. HOLD OP HVOR ER DET FINT! Har du selv lavet dem?!?

    Rina
    http://tanke-univers.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Rina, og velkommen som ny læser :)
      Og jo, jeg har selv lavet alt jeg viser her på bloggen :)

      Slet
  3. De er rigtigt flotte. Total forår over hele linien. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Rainbowify Me, ja - og det er skønt at vi går den vej nu :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, this is sooo pretty, LOVE the tulips!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much, melacine, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. Happy Easter to you!
    Tulips are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, zebra-nails, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  6. Wow! So perfect for Spring. Such a fresh take on all of the Easter manis I have seen. Love this! Thanks for sharing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Andrea, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  7. Hvor fint, ih du er altså så dygtig! :) Er så misundelig på alle de fine ting du gang. Skal bare selv i gang med at øve ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Doktor S, du kunne osse komme på besøg, gerne fra dag til dag, så kunne vi totalt neglenørde, og jeg kunne vise dig hvordan jeg gør. Kathrine, min neglenørde veninde, vil sikkert gerne med :)

      Slet
    2. Hehe god ide :) gad egentlig godt at se dit stash ;) hvor bor du henne af i landet?

      Slet
    3. Fandt selv svaret :) puha Thisted! Langt væk fra Vejen ;) Blev overrasket over din alder. Troede du var yngre ;) men siger man ikke: "you're Only as old as you feel" elle noget :)

      Slet
    4. Eller som Garfield siger: Life is just a state of mind with a healthy dose of denial!
      Så langt er det heller ikke, i bil 2-2½ time - og hvis du kommer med tog, skal jeg nok hente dig. Jeg har forresten boet i Brørup og i Holsted St. :)

      Slet
  8. You are a true artist Maria & I love see all Your blossoming manicures :) happy Easter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you make me blush, thank you POLiSHED*GENiUS - and a happy Easter to you too :)

      Slet
  9. Absolutely perfect for Easter...very nice. Love it. Happy Easter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks the same to you, Kelly, and thank you, it's nice to have you back!

      Slet
    2. Ups, the "nice to..." was another Kelly, who I thought was back ;)

      Slet
  10. ohhh yeah this is so totally Easter for me too! :) looks wonderful, i love this so much Maria. This manicure is beautiful! hugs* Happy Easter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much Lydz,I hope the egg hunt is great today - hugs and happy Easter, M

      Slet
  11. This is absolutely beautiful!!! The colors you used are so bright and cheery! Happy Easter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Jacqui, and I wish you a happy Easter too :)

      Slet
  12. Mange tak Christina, det er jeg simpelthen bare så glad for at høre, det gør det hele endnu dejligere for mig :)
    Og jeg bliver ved, jeg har endnu så mange ideer. Holder nok en stille uge i slutningen af måneden, men ellers :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Wow, what a great mani! I admire your skill for this nail art, it is beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Aurora, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  14. I love your flower manis and your tulips are my favorite! One day I'll be brave enough to try these.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Nearly Natural Nails, I like to both paint them and wear them - and I really wish you would try. You could start on a nail wheel with polish on, paper - basically anything, acryllic colors are so nice to work with :)

      Slet
  15. og du gjorde det igen. :)

    forresten, mange tak for lakken. glæder mig til at prøve den.

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Simone, det er godt du kan li' den :)

      Slet
  16. Perfect for spring! If only my real garden looked this good. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Karen, LOL, here it's also only the nail garden that looks like that ;)

      Slet
  17. Gorgeous tulips... the pink and green on bright yellow background is perfectly Easter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  18. lovely tulips... happy easter dear - better late then never ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, nail crazy, I'm glad you like them - and yes, better late than never :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...