Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. april 2012

Pink warning: Hanging blue/white flowers on bubblegum pink

Pink warning - this mani is for lovers of nail art on bubblegum pink only!
Pink advarsel - denne manicure er kun for dem, der er vilde med nail art på bubblegum pink!
 
The base color is China Glaze Dance Baby and the flowers I painted with acrylic colors. I used a thin striper for the stems and the flowers are not traditional one-strokes, I did them with a normal and uncut 000 brush. First I dipped the side of the brush in the cream white and the point in the blue, and then I pressed the side gently down to create each petal. It was way more difficult than to do normal one-strokes because it’s difficult to load the brush correctly. As usual I top coated with Seche Vite.
I’m not unhappy with the flowers, a bit on a few stems, but IRL they did not look as thick as on these macro shots. Personally I would have preferred a different ground color, but it’s just me, feeling a bit too old for girly pink LOL, this mani would look great on so many other girls
Do you want more flower mani’s? Click on the page “Flowers/nature/blomster” in the top menu!
Grundfarven er China Glaze Dance Baby og jeg malede blomsterne med akrylfarve, men de er ikke malet med den traditionelle one-stroke metode. Jeg brugte en tynd striper til stilkene og en ubeskåret 000 pensel. Jeg dyppede først siden af penslen i den creme hvide og derefter spidsen i blå, hvorefter jeg med let hånd forsigtigt pressede penslen ned for at skabe hvert blomsterblad. Det viste sig at være langt mere vanskeligt end at male normale one-stroke blomster, det var svært at ”fylde” penslen korrekt med farve. Som sædvanligt lagde jeg Seche Vite toplak.
Jeg er ikke utilfreds med blomsterne, nogle at stilkene er lidt klodsede, men i virkeligheden så det OK ud. Personligt ville jeg havde valgt en anden grundfarve, men det er bare mig der føler mig lidt for gammel til piget lyserød, denne mani ville se rigtigt sød ud på så mange andre ;)
Vil du se flere blomster manicurer, så klik på fanebladet ”Flower/nature/blomster” i top menuen.

39 kommentarer:

  1. This mani is so me:)) I love it,like I said before when I saw Dance baby it stole my heart,such a perfect pink,and what better addition then your beautiful flowers:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, I knew the pink girl inside you would like it LOL

      Slet
  2. Jeg tror ikke, at jeg ville gå med den lyserøde lak alene, men den er da fin med de flotte blå blomster på :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, Rainbowify Me, nej det ville jeg heller ikke, den er lidt for pink uden noget til mig - og jeg vil nok også synes bedre om den, når det bliver sommer :)

      Slet
  3. Beautiful--I really like the open space in this design that lets the flowers stand out.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Karen, yes keeping it simple is an advantage from time to time :)

      Slet
  4. utrolig flot design, men tror ikke den lyserøde passer til min hudtype...

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful as always! I really like the shade of pink.

    SvarSlet
  6. so delicate and pretty! yup still jelaous

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haahaha, you are too funny, Polish AMOR, you just made my day :)

      Slet
  7. Maria, these flowers are beautiful!
    Well, I would maybe try with white or something like light blue as a background colour, but I also think that this combination with pink is more cheerful, pink gives more life to this manicure! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Raggio di Luna, yes, a light blue or green would be great background colors too, but I'm glad you like this one :)

      Slet
  8. Maria-you are simply a genius and I am in awe of your talent!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you Fingers, you are so sweet :)

      Slet
  9. Lol, I love your pink warning- except maybe it should be another kind of warning, like "Warning- Awesome Artistic Ability Ahead". I guess that would make it a quadruple "A" warning. ;) Beautiful manicure, as always!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are too funny, I love it, thanks The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  10. Amazing, amazing, amazing. You continue to out do yourself! This one is my favorite...until next mani, I am sure. Fabulous and I love the colors together. The flowers really pop.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you Kellys Nail Blog, I'm glad you like it, but think that you possibly might like the one today even better...

      Slet
  11. ahhh this is so beautiful!! i love the flowers!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydz, I really appreciate it :)

      Slet
  12. Bubblegum pink on its own = awesome. Bubblegum pink with beautiful blue flowers = WHOAOAAAWESOME!!! I think it looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thanks arfblat - WHOAOAAAWESOME a great new word in my vocabulary, thank you LOL

      Slet
  13. gorgeous mani, you're getting better every time :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, nail crazy, you put way too much faith in me LOL

      Slet
  14. Great idea for the technique, I think you have mastered it. Love the bubblegum pink too :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Hehehe, tusind tak, Christina, så er det jo lige en mani for dig :)

    SvarSlet
  16. These flowers are so cute :)

    SvarSlet
  17. So so so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  18. This is so beautiful :) I love your flowers

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Paulina, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  19. Amazing manicure! I love it! (:

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...