Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. april 2012

Delicate one-stroke flowers in gold and white


 
 
I went for a delicate look, did I succeed?
The base color is 2 coats of Nubar Baby Blue with 1 coat of Nubar White Polka Dot. For the one-stroke flowers I used acrylic colors in gold and white, and I dotted the center with a purple glitter. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
I'll get back to your comments shortly, see more HERE.
Do you want more flower mani’s? Click on the page “Flowers/nature/blomster” in the top menu!
Jeg gik efter et sart look, lykkedes det mig?
Grundfarven er lag Nubar Baby Blue med 1 lag Nubar White Polka Dot øverst. Til one-stroke blomsterne brugte jeg guld og hvid akrylfarve, og jeg brugte en lilla glitter til midten. Til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite som toplak.
Jeg skal nok besvare kommentarer snart, se mere HER.
Vi du se flere blomster manicurer, så klik på fanebladet øverst på siden...

18 kommentarer:

  1. Ja, det vil jeg mene det gjorde. Et meget luftigt design. :)

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
  2. syen jeg okay godt du ramte :) super sødt design!
    forrasten kunne du ikk tænke dig at tjekke min nye negle blog og så komme med ris og ros evt lige smide nogen kommentar :)
    http://polish-life.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. oh these are absolutely beautiful Maria! i love the baby blue combination with the golds..its just so pretty!! :) Hugs*

    SvarSlet
  4. This is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. One stroke flowers?! Det er godt nok imponerende! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the gold! These are beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  7. you cease to amaze me EVERY time with your beautiful designs! Nice work maria!

    SvarSlet
  8. Yes, it is so delicate... and elegant... :-) I think I should buy a gold acrylic colour, yes, I definitely should! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I really love it when you do these kinds of flowers- they're always my favourites!

    SvarSlet
  10. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I'm so glad you like them :)
    Tusind tak for alle søde kommentarer, jeg er så glad for dem :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Very nice color combination!

    SvarSlet
  12. wow, this is really delicate and... very feminine, i'd say :-D
    love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  13. You definitely succeeded! This looks great!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Leilani, I'm glad you tink so!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...