Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. april 2012

Less is more (failed mani) - lesson learned...?

 
 
This mani with acrylic colors over Dior Waterlily really was quite pretty at one point... 
But then the dots just kept coming and finally cluttered the mani to the point of no return. 
Well, lesson learned, at least for now, and I want share it anyhow! 
After all one of the great things about nail art is, that you can remove it and replace it with something you like better ;)
If you want to see something prettier, you could click on the page "Flowers/nature/blomster" in the menu at the top of this blog!
Dette design malet med akrylfarve på Dior Waterlily var faktisk rigtigt pænt på et tidspunkt... Men så kom prikkerne bare væltende ind og overvældede designet, så der ikke var nogen vej tilbage.
Men jeg lærte lektien, i hvert fald denne gang, så jeg poster det uanset!
Og det fede ved nail art er jo blandt andet, at man bare kan fjerne det og erstatte det med noget man bedre kan li’ ;)
Hvis du vil se noget kønnere, så klik på fanebladet "Flowers/nature/blomster" i menuen øverst på siden!

24 kommentarer:

  1. To be honest I don't see any fail here,don't be so hard on yourself.It looks very pretty and interesting,quite artistic if you ask me:)I like it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, I really appreciate it, but still I'm not "yeahh-happy" about it LOL

      Slet
  2. This mani isn't failed in my humble opinion ;).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, zebra-nails, I'm glad you like it:)

      Slet
  3. well, the mani looks quite a success to me, not fail at all, i love the way it looks :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy - a nice thing about mani's is, that what one person doesn't like - is another favorite :)

      Slet
  4. This is not a failed manicure. I agree with Mimi.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Paulina, you are too kind - but I appreciate it :)

      Slet
  5. This is really pretty-I think the colors are great together and you should stop being so hard on yourself!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's your blog, so you can call it a fail if you like, but I think this is a fine design. Of course, I'm of the "more is better" school of thought on most things. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Karen, LOL, I guess I'm a bit of the same school, but I like the challenge in simplifying many of life's encounters LOL

      Slet
  7. Where was the "Dot Guard" on this manicure?! ;) But seriously, I think this is a fine manicure. I makes a great all-over pattern. Not a fail at all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - why do you think I bought is LOL - and right now everyone else wonders what we are talking about, they'll know on Wednesay ;)

      Slet
  8. Jeg faldt lige over din blog, og stoppede op her for at sige hej - jeg er din nyeste follower :D
    - Jeg er i øvrigt enig med de øvrige læsere - jeg kan også godt lide manicuren. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Rainbowify Me, velkommen til, og det er jeg glad for at høre!

      Slet
  9. Personally I Love it! It's beautiful abstract Art!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, POLiSHED*GENiUS, well I don't hate it, it just took over and turned out differently than it originally was in my head LOL

      Slet
  10. I think it looks really nice, but I understand your feeling. I get the same way, and am trying to figure out if it is too many elements or too many colors. Yours looks good from this side of the screen.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Lizajane1776 - LOL, I guess that is what happens when we get carried away :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...