Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. april 2012

Spring abstract on Trout Pout

I simply felt like going crazy with a sponge and a dotting tool, and as I have been walking around Butter London Trout Pout considering some nail art on it – I decided to use it. With a makeup sponge I dabbed random areas with Essie Dive Bar (the very dark blue), Butter London Slapper (teal) and China Glaze Sunshine Pop (yellow) and I dotted random dots Nubar Blue Hydrangea (light blue) and some of the other colors too. Finally I top coated.
It’s an super easy and quick mani, and you can choose the colors you like.
Jeg havde lyst til at gå amok med en makeup svamp og et dotting tool, og da jeg havde gået og kigget på Butter London Trout Pout og overvejet hvilken nail art jeg skulle lave på den, blev det den. Med en makeup svamp duppede jeg tilfædige områder med Essie Dive Bar (den meget mørke blå), Butter London Slapper (teal) og China Glaze Sunshine Pop (gul) og jeg prikkede tilfædige prikker med Nubar Blue Hydrangea (lys blå) og lidt med andre farver også. Til slut lagde jeg toplak.
Det er en superlet og hurtig mani, og du kan vælge de farver du nu har lyst til.

28 kommentarer:

  1. Very fun and cool nail art,"Trout pout" seems like such a pretty bright color:)

    SvarSlet
  2. I agree with Mimi It looks like it was a lot of fun to do this nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Paulina, it was very fun, it's nice to play LOL

      Slet
  3. Very cool. I really like this idea for a speedy mani!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Cordia, yes speedy and fun to do :)

      Slet
  4. Jeg elsker abstrakt neglekunst. Man kan virkelig udfolde sig, og der behøver man heller ikke være overdrevet god. Det ser rigtig godt ud! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Mette, det kan man nemlig, bare man ikke "mudrer" farverne sammen :)

      Slet
  5. I never have been able to get the abstract look down, but yours are beautiful! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, ScarsLikeLace, you probably try to hard/think too much, I find it easiest if I don't think LOL

      Slet
  6. I have some fabric with a very similar design in my quilting stash--so fun to look at!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, maybe you should sow one on my nails in a quilt - I would love to learn to quilt - I can teach you one-strokes - and you can teach me to quilt :)

      Slet
    2. Good idea! I've never thought of putting nail photos in a quilt--not sure why since I've made vacation photo quilts before. Hmm...

      Slet
    3. Yup, a nail art quilt, now that would be fun :)

      Slet
  7. I love the combination of sponging and dotting- and the colours you chose are fun!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, The Laquer Tracker, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  8. Tusind tak Christina, måske skulle jeg hænge hænderne på væggen hehehe :)

    SvarSlet
  9. That looks really cool, I love your base color!

    SvarSlet
  10. cool :-D
    the base color is awesome :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, nail crazy, yes it's so unlike any other color is have.

      Slet
  11. oh i like the colors you used...love abstracts! :) i just did something like that but didnt turn out quite as pretty!

    SvarSlet
  12. This is soo bright and fun and lovely! I really do like it :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Svar
    1. Thank you, Jennius, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  14. This mani is so cool!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...