Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. april 2012

Small purple one-stroke flowers on yellow - små lilla blomster på gult

Happy Easter Monday, in Denmark our Easter holiday started Thursday, and this is the last day!
The base color is China Glaze Sunshine Pop, and with acrylic colors and a striper I painted 2 greens in horizontal stripes. Then I used a very small one-stroke brush for the flowers and a dotter for the pink center of the flowers. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
Do you want more flower mani’s? Click on the page “Flowers/nature/blomster” in the top menu!
God 2. påskedag!
Grundfarven er China Glaze Sunshine Pop, og med akrylfarve og en striper malede jeg vandrette blade/striber i 2 grønne farver. Derefter brugte jeg en meget lille one-stroke pensel til blomsterne og et dotting tool til de små pink støvdragere. Til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite Dry fast Top Coat.
Vil du se flere blomster manicurer, så klik på fanebladet ”Flowers/nature/blomster” i top menuen.

29 kommentarer:

  1. This flowers are very beautiful!
    P.S. In Ukraine holiday didn't start yet (because the majority of the population here're Orthodox and this year Orthodox Easter will be on the 15-th of April), but we'll have only one day-off - next Monday (of course plus Saturday and Sunday :) ).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you zebra-nails :)
      It's so interesting to hear how different Easter is celebrated around the world, in the US I believe they have no days off :)

      Slet
  2. this are so bright and pretty! I love them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Samantha, I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  3. OMG These are so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love these one stroke flowers,so pretty.As always the color combo is just perfect:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Mimi, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. I'm loving CG Sunshine Pop! It's such a cheerful colour. If you keep doing such beautiful flower manicures on it, you'll have me running out to buy Sunshine Pop! So lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, a word of warning, I experienced a tiny little staining from it...

      Slet
    2. Warning heeded! Might not stop me, though. ;)

      Slet
    3. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, OH, I'll stop right away then hahahaha ;)

      Slet
  6. Purple flowers! Love it!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. i admire your one stroke skills, you are soo good! :)

      Slet
    2. Thank you Lydz, and WHO would have imagined that YOU of all people would like purple flowers hahahaha

      Slet
    3. hahaha got me there! :) Hugs*

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. Thank you, Jennius, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  8. I love the yellow and purple together! Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  9. lovely manicure, such a vivid colors :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. I discovered your blog today, and love so much of your nail art! This is a color scheme I wouldn't have thought of myself, but I'm pinning it and using it for inspiration. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Welcome to the blog Nidia Doherty, and thank you sooo much for the kind words, I appreciate them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...