Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. april 2012

Small yellow spring flowers - små gule forårsblomster

 
The base color is Nubar Mali-Blue and then I with a very thin striper added vegetation/grass/leaves with 3 different green acrylic colors. The yellow flowers I dotted with China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and on top I dotted China Glaze Lighthouse for a little sparkle. Finally I added some illusive, light clouds with a dotting tool and Essie Pearly White before I top coated with Seche Vite.
Do you want more flower mani’s? Click on the page “Flowers/nature/blomster” in the top menu!
Grundfarven er Nubar Mali-Blue og vegetationen/græsset/bladene er malet med tre forskellige grønne akrylfarver. Blomsterne prikkede jeg på med China Glaze Happy Go Lucky og da det var tørt prikkede jeg lidt oven i det gule med China Glaze Lighthouse for at få lidt glam. Til sidst malede jeg lidt fjerlette skyer med Essie Pearly White før jeg lagde min toplak, Seche Vite.
Vil du se flere blomster manicurer, så klik på fanebladet ”Flower/nature/blomster” i top menuen.

30 kommentarer:

  1. have i mentioned I love how creative you are... :-P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nah, don't think so ;) - thank you, Polish Amor :)

      Slet
  2. You know, I think maybe I could manage this design on my nails. Perhaps just my left hand to start with, but I am going to put it on my list for the next time I get some nail art time.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you could, it's easy, thanks Karen!

      Slet
  3. LOVE yellow and blue floral nails, these are adorable! The clouds are a super cute touch :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nail Nerd, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. I like the colors you used.

    SvarSlet
  5. You paint such beautiful flowers, and the blue you used is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, ScarsLikeLace, yes it's a really nice blue :)

      Slet
  6. Very pretty- the pearly clouds are my favourite little detail!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, they are rather cute, I think so too :)

      Slet
  7. I think it's dandelions! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, zebra-nails, nah, not sure, it looks like this is some kind of 3-headed flowers, they probably only grow in my mind a day I feel like dotting rather than painting hahahaha

      Slet
    2. Dandelions was the first thought that came to my mind, but now I also see 3-headed flowers! :)

      Slet
  8. I like it very much, the flowers are so cheerful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous flowers, as usual! I love blue & yellow together!

    SvarSlet
  10. super smukt. jeg kan ikke lade være med at tænke på ildfluer der pusler rundt i græsset. men det bliver det jo ikke mindre sødt af :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, Simone, det er altid dejligt når en mani vækker fantasien :)

      Slet
  11. Very pretty,I love these small yellow ones,they remind me of mimosa which has a little intense smell but I love them a lot:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, Yes, you are right, I didn't think of it before I read your comment :)

      Slet
  12. beautiful! i love that blue!

    SvarSlet
  13. cute little flowers, love how you do it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...