Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. oktober 2013

Chanel Bikini Rose 125 - swatches

As promised in todays first Chanel post:
Chanel Bikini Rose 125 – unfortunately I have not been able to find any info about neither collection nor year and/or season – can you help me...?
Bikini Rose is a delicate pale baby pink with an amazing fine pink shimmer, making it so interesting to look at. It reminds me of mother of pearl, pink pearls and weddings…
If you are OK with a slightly visible nail line 2 coats are enough, but my rigdes need 3 coats before they are hidden. The formula is flawless and so easy to work with, the dry time is quick for 2 coats, and of course slower, but still good, for 3 coats. I used no top coat, but just look at that shine.
I bought this polish pre-owned, and it’s not a color I normally would buy, but I’m happy to add it to my collection and to show you these swatches.
Som lovet i dagens første Chanel indlæg:
Chanel Bikini Rose 125 jeg har desværre ikke kunnet finde oplysninger om hverken hvilken kollektion den tilhører, udgivelses år eller årstid for den – kan du hjælpe mig…?
Bikini Rose er en sat meget lys baby pink med et fantastisk smukt og fint pink shimmer, der gør den interessant at se på. Den minder mig om perlemor, lyserøde perler og bryllup…
Hvis du ikke har noget imod en let synlig neglelinie er to lag nok, men på grund af mine riller skulle jeg bruge 3 lag for at skjule dem. Tørretiden er god ved to lag, men den er naturligvis langsommere ved tre lag. Jeg anvendte ikke en toplak, men dens skinnende finish er fantastisk.
Denne lak har jeg også købt brugt, og det er ikke en farve, jeg normalt ville købe, men jeg er glad for at have den i kollektionen, så jeg kan vise jer disse swatches.
What do you think of this very delicate color - too pale - or just right...?
Hvad synes du om denne meget sarte farve - for bleg - eller lige som den skal være...?

I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

29 kommentarer:

  1. Such a delicate shade! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very nice and delicate pink! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - I was surprisingly happy about it!

      Slet
  3. that's a really delicate shade :) i like it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. Hahaha, then there are two of us, it surprised me too that I liked it :)

      Slet
  5. I love love love this colour <3 that shimmer is so amazing <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty and yes, that shimmer is really something!

      Slet
  6. It looks exactly right. For fairer skin ladies (such as the ghost I am!) I find pales pinks extremely flattering. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my brights, but still, there is something about a pale/sheer pink that looks so good on. As for any information on this polish, I;ve got nothing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it too, and I think you are right about that - I love brights too, but this type of pretty and delicate shade is a lovely change :)

      Slet
  7. This one is just the perfect pink, with this added interesting shimmer ^^ I say YES!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's my answer too - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  8. I LOVE this! It's not too pale, it's perfect! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too - super delicate and perfect!

      Slet
  9. So pretty! I love how dainty and sweet of a pink this is. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  10. Really beautiful with the shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chanel knows how to make a gorgeous shimmer :)

      Slet
  11. I'm really liking the shade of this one! It's perfect!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...