Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. oktober 2013

Flower facets

The base color is Illamasqua Facet – see swatches HERE. I wanted to stay in the gold theme with my nail art, so this is what I painted with my acrylic craft colors. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite!
Grundfarven er Illamasqua Facet – som jeg viste HER. Jeg ville gerne blive i det gyldne tema i lakken, så med mine akrylfarver malede jeg disse blomster. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

23 kommentarer:

  1. This is stunning. The colours work perfectly together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot Laura!

      Slet
  2. Ooh, I love the way the gold pulls out the shimmer, and the metallic greenery is a beautiful touch. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. This was great! I really loved the color scheme of this! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Gelic!

      Slet
  4. I really need to get Facet it's pretty awesome and your nail art is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so unique indeed - and thank you so much buthekitchensink, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. Amazing shimmer - and your flowers fit it perfectly!

    SvarSlet
  7. Illamasqua Facet is beautiful, all that shimmer in it! :-) Perfect nail art for a perfect base! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That shimmer is really amazing, and it really is :)

      Slet
  8. The polish is beautiful and the flowers are such a great look over it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like the combination, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  9. I held that gorgeousness in my hands yesterday. It is quite lovely.

    SvarSlet
  10. Stunning nail polish and flowers of course! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...