Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. oktober 2013

Dior Poison 996 - swatches

Dior Poison 996 is from the Les Violets Hypnotiques collection 2012 also including Orchid 981 and Shadow 783.
Poison is a blackened eggplant purple cream, and as you might know, I love that shade!
You see 2 easy coats - and I did not use a top coat for these swatches.
Dior Poison 996 er fra Les Violets Hypnotiques collection 2012 der også omfatter Orchid 981 og Shadow 783.
Poison er næsten sort aubergine creme lak, og som du måske ved, er det en farve jeg elsker!
Du ser her 2 lag uden top lak, den var super let at påføre.
The famous hidden Dior shimmer
Do you like this kind of super dark purple...?

32 kommentarer:

  1. I don't know if it's for the name but this gorgeous lacquer made me think of evil queen (like Snowhite's one) :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, fortunately it was not poisonous to wear ;)

      Slet
  2. I like that shimmer effect, so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, even if not visible with the naked ye, but I guess it gives more shine or depth to the finish...

      Slet
  3. Well...what shoul I say. You know I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this dark purple so much!
    i must paint them <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope you did - it is such a pretty shade :)

      Slet
  5. It is pretty, but it is a tad too dark for me. That dark colours tend to look black on me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This is definitely one that is very dark, so a slightly lighter might be better :)

      Slet
  6. Aaah, I'm totally in love with this kind of dark shade right now... :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So am I - I never loved darker colors as much as this fall :)

      Slet
  7. This is really beautiful!! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Looks gorgeous, I myself is still trying to find "time" to buy Shadow from that collection ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know about that kind of "time", can be hard to find ;)

      Slet
  9. I usually like polishes a little lighter on me so I can see the colors more, but this is really gorgeous on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, truth be told, I wouldn't mind it was just a hint lighter, but i still love it!

      Slet
  10. I love this shade. Blue purple is totally my color :D

    SvarSlet
  11. I super-like this super dark purple, it is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is such a beautiful vampy color!!

    SvarSlet
  13. I love these kind of shades during this time of year hehe. It's lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, I think I love them all year round, but especially during fall and winter :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...