Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. oktober 2013

Devious May flowers

The base color is Chanel May layered with a coat of Make Up Your Face Devious, a shimmer shifting between pink and a gold-blue-green. I painted a floral French with acrylic craft colors and top coated, that’s it, not very fancy.
It's one of those "I wonder what it would look like" mani's during swatching, hence only 4 fingers :)
Grundfarven er Chanel May med et lag Make Up Your Face Devious, en shimmer der skifter mellem pink og en gylden blågrøn. Jeg malede små blomster som en fransk manicure med akrylfarve og gav toplak, ikke særlig fancy.
Det er en af de dersens "Gad vide hvordan det ville se ud" mens jeg swatcher, derfor kun 4 fingre!

27 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so Kelly, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. You know I love your twists on french and ruffian manicures. This one is no exception.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do - and I'm so happy to hear that, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  3. I really like floral french :) So pretty, maybe I should try too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - and yes, that would be a good idea, thanks a lot Irmak!!

      Slet
  4. Wow this is sooo sweet and gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. It may not be fancy but it's still super pretty ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. it's great! congratulations! Do you wanna follow each other? let me know! I wait for you on my blog!

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely! Its definitely worthy of a full mani.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Karen, thank you so much!

      Slet
  8. It so chic! and I think perfect for wedding party. Really beautiful (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, maybe bridesmaid nails - thank you so much :)

      Slet
  9. Oh MY! *w*
    This is sooo perfect! ;) Great great great job! Now I really kinda need that MUYF...
    After I've read the title I was like "oh, gosh, that reminds me something (devious maid is a tv series, I know you surely know that)" XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, now I didn't know that TV series - so I see why the title is funny :)
      I'm so glad you like it *Ky* - thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  10. These are really pretty, and I love the base!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Amber, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  11. Wow! I love the tips and how the flowers really stand out! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they do that - I' so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  12. such a girly and cute manicure :D

    SvarSlet
  13. I love flower-y tips! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, Thanks a lot Irina!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...