Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. oktober 2013

Orly Rococo A-Go-Go swatches

Just a quick swatch post, because Orly Rococo A-Go-Go is the base color in the nail art, I'm showing you later today.
Orly Rococo A-Go-Go came in the Mineral FX collection in 2011, but I didn't buy it until earlier this year. I love the multichromatic shift the glass flecks give - it's gorgeous.
As always an easy application, and you can get away with one coat - if you want to!
See you later today for nail art on this beauty!!

36 kommentarer:

  1. A sexy shade! I love the metallic shimmer in it, it makes it very special :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very special indeed - I was so happy to get it!!

      Slet
  2. A gorgeous polish indeed and in total a gorgeous collection.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a mistake I only got one of them ;)

      Slet
  3. omg this is such a nice color !

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a lovely polish. I can't wait to see how you embellished it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow this is stunning. I love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Not yet on my blog but this one looks alot like the one I was wearing yesterday, it's gorgeous!! Perfect fall color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I look forward to seeing it - and indeed perfect for fall!

      Slet
  7. I love the shimmer in this - and I haven't worn it for AGES! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should - the season is even perfect for it :)

      Slet
  8. Very pretty and perfect for fall!

    SvarSlet
  9. That is in the WL since the release of its collection XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately it's not too late to grab one :)

      Slet
  10. Wow so beautifull! Can you imagine that I have this one for over a year and still haven't tried it yet? Oh I feel sooo ashamed.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - ah the lovely problem: too many untrieds, I know it all too well :)

      Slet
  11. wonderful....this shade is awesome

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful, gorgeous shade and shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that shimmer/flakies is so amazing :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...