Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. oktober 2013

Chanel Western Light, Hong Kong Coll. 2013 - swatches

Chanel Western Light – is part of the Hong Kong Coll. 2013, and previously today I showed the other half of the duo: Eastern Light. This collection was not sold in Denmark, but I was lucky to find it on Ebay.
It’s a complex color; not brown, not black, not charcoal – at bit of all three depending on the light and angle. And is has the most gorgeous – but very subtle – red shimmer.
The application is easy with this flawless formula, the dry time is good – and here you have 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Western Light – er del af Hong Kong Coll. 2013, og tidligere i dag viste jeg den anden halvdel af duoen: Eastern Light. Kollektionen blev ikke solgt i Danmark, men jeg var heldig at finde den på Ebay.
Det er en kompleks farve; ikke brun, ikke sort, ikke kul – men lidt af alle tre afhængigt af lyset og vinklen men ser den fra. Og så har den det mest fantastiske – men diskrete – røde shimmer.
Den er let at påføre, konsistensen er perfekt og tørretiden er god – og du ser her 2 lag uden toplak.

What do you think of Western Light...?
Hvad synes du om Western light...?

39 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, yes, I could wear this beauty with pleasure! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes you could - and I'm so happy to own it :)

      Slet
  2. Amazing nail polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love this nail polish and i missed Eastern Light and i try to find it! :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I so hope you find it - it is still available on Ebay...

      Slet
  4. Wow, this is so gorgeous! Love the dark chocolate colour, and the shimmer is fantastic. ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that shimmer is sooo amazing, I love this polish so much!

      Slet
  5. Okay, it was a surprise to me that the other half of this collection is brown-ish, I would have guess black or dark grey :) Oh well, it's got a really nice shimmer to it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - a day of Chanel surprises - and yes, the shimmer is really nice :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful, lovely color to mix with a little shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  7. pretty shade ...perfect for fall..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are so right - perfect for fall :)

      Slet
  8. The colour is pretty but I don't wear browns that much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither do I - but I really like this one :)

      Slet
  9. Chanel excels at classy! I'm loving this :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can say that again - and yup, me too :)

      Slet
  10. That shimmer looks absolutely amazing. I'm not a fan of brown(ish) polishes, but this one I'd wear.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really does - and that's exactly how I feel about this one :)

      Slet
  11. I see it brown :)
    And this might sounds odd but I like it! :D
    It's pure mystery, that shimmer ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I see brown too - and I too like it - and indeed, that shimmer is so mysterious and lovely!

      Slet
  12. gorgeous, love this kind of shades :D

    SvarSlet
  13. wonderful effect!- very elegant!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it too - and that shimmer really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  14. a classy color for cold autumn evenings :) both eastern and western lights look really lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - and yes, I love them so much too!

      Slet
  15. Man this is stunning! I love this and wish I had gotten it when it was available!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it :) - they have gone very much up in price, but you might find one at a fair price...

      Slet
  16. It's beautiful! I really like that subtle shimmer it has :D

    SvarSlet
  17. I love blackened shades like this! It is so pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Lately I have grown so fond of this type of color too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...