Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. oktober 2013

The apple kid’s flowers

The base color is Rainbow Honey Apple Kid, and from the cuticles and down I dabbed a little holographic micro glitter, Ciate Confetti. I painted my flowers with acrylic craft color and top coated with Seche Vite. I bought this polish from Edgy Polish.
Blogger changes some colors when I change the size from medium to large, so in person Apple Kid is not quite  as hot pink...
Grundfarven er Rainbow Honey Apple Kid, og fra neglebåndene og nedad duppede jeg lidt holografisk mikcroglitter, Ciate Confetti. Jeg malede mine blomster med akrylfarve, og toplakken er Seche Vite. Jeg købte denne lak hos Edgy Polish.
Blogger ændrer visse farvernår jeg sætter størrelsen op på mine fotos, så i virkeligheden er Apple Kid lidt mindre hot pink.

32 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Beautyshades, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot Fife :)

      Slet
  3. This model looks amazing. I love the base color :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Claudia, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  4. Candy pink! <3 love your sweet nail art

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Miriam - and candy pink it is :)

      Slet
  5. Your takes on usual manicures (in this case accent nail) always blow my mind because they are everything but usual.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so honored that you think so, thank you so very much Vedrana :)

      Slet
  6. That is such a great looking mani! I love the hot pink that the pictures show though :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm so pleased you think so!

      Slet
  7. It's so pretty and I love the accent nail :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Irmak, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  8. These are really cute! I love the white flowers on pink!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so please you like them, thanks a lot Amber :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Christine, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  10. gorgeous, love this kind of hot pink :D

    SvarSlet
  11. This is outrageously amazing! ;)
    I love it, it is so fresh and girly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that was quite a compliment, thank you so much my friend!

      Slet
  12. What a lovely bright pink! I really like how girly this is :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I knew you would like it, it is sooo pretty!

      Slet
  13. Lovely manicure! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...