Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. oktober 2013

Chanel Paradoxal 509 - swatches

Chanel Paradoxal 509 – is now sold as part of the permanent selection, but it was first released as the only polish in the Les Contrastes coll. fall 2011.
Paradoxal has been duplicated by an endless row of nail polish creators, and I have/have had a few of them. But I chose to buy this pre-owned original, and I think that the purple shimmer in this greyish-mauve polish is the best in Paradoxal.
This is 2 easy coats, no top coat!
Chanel Paradoxal 509 – er nu solgt som en del af det permanente udvalg, men den så dagens lys første gang som den eneste lak i Les Contrastes koll. efteråret 2011.
Paradoxal er blevet efterlignet af en endeløs række af andre neglelakskabere, og jeg har/har haft nogle af dem. Men jeg valgte alligevel at købe denne brugte original udgave, og jeg synes at det lilla shimmer i denne grå-mauve lak er flottest i Paradoxal.
Du ser her 2 let lagte lag uden en toplak!

Do you like Paradoxal - and do you own it or one of it's several dupes...?
Hvad synes du om Paradoxal - og har du den eller en af dens mange kopier...?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I love Paradoxal. It's a real gorgeous varnish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful swatches and such a nice deep color xx

    SvarSlet
  3. I have several near-dupes, but the original is so awesome.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you should get it if you get the chance, they are easy to find pre-owned too, just like mine was :)

      Slet
  4. I don't own any dupe of this one and I don't think I'll ever own any... :)
    The shimmer is gorgeous but I'm not convinced by the colour itself ^^''
    oh, yesterday I was in a pub with friends and we met a couple of danish guys and talk together the whole night, they were gorgeous people and made me think of you-lol!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The color itself is indeed special - I think you either love it - or just think meeh...
      Oh how fun, not beer rating guys by any chance? then I might know them :)

      Slet
    2. no, they were in this little town for a silent movie one of them made ^^

      Slet
    3. Ahhh, OK, it could have been fun tho :)

      Slet
  5. OMG, what cute looks this nail polish :)

    SvarSlet
  6. gorgeous color, no wonder that it has so many dupes :D

    SvarSlet
  7. I MUST dig out this shade asap. So perfect for fall & the kind of weather we're having in Canada. No question, this is a beautiful shade, and has that little something extra that the dupes don't! Again, beautiful swatch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, there are may good dupes, but none quite like it!!

      Slet
  8. Oh wow what a beauty! I must write this one down.

    SvarSlet
  9. I like the purple shimmer, but I am not crazy about the greyish dustiness, so no, I don't have anything like it in my stash :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you either like that smokiness - or you don't. It's actually fun, because I normally do not like dusty - but this type I love :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...