Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. oktober 2013

Chanel Pearl Drop 511 - swatches

Chanel Pearl Drop 511 – is from the spring 2011 coll. Les Perles de Chanel: Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515 - later today I will show Black Pearl!
Pearl Drop is a mother of pearl with a lot of golden shimmer, even more than the bottle suggests, and the finish is very beautiful and shiny.
Brush strokes are not a big issue in the application if you are a little careful. Here you see two coats without a top coat and the dry time is good.
Chanel Pearl Drop 511 – er fra forårskollektionen i 2011, Les Perles de Chanel, der omfatter Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515og senere i dag vil jeg vise Black Pearl.
Pearl Drop er en smuk perlemor med en masse guld shimmer, endnu mere end man tror, når man ser den i flasken, og den finish er meget smuk og skinnende.
Hvis man er en smule forsigtig er en let at lægge uden nævneværdige penselstrøg, og her ser du 2 lag uden toplak. Tørretiden er god.
What do you think of Pearl Drop - and do you own it or any if it's fairly many dupes...?
Hvad synes du om Pearl Drop - og ejer du den eller en af dens mange efterligninger...?

24 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful. Looks like real pearls. But no good for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. This shade is beautiful! I don't have anything like this, I would love one like it, for sure ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is really beautiful, you should try it :)

      Slet
  3. I like the soft shades you've been showing later, but I prefer Pearl drop, I think it's so sophisticated and feminine. I own it and wore it a lot when I bought it. It looks gorgeous on you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, but you know I'm on a mission to show as many Chanel polishes as possible... ;)
      I'm glad you own it too and like it :)

      Slet
  4. While I do like the look of pearls, I'm not a fan of the colour on nails. I know I'll love Black Pearl though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think a lot have the same feeling as you - and many that has the opposite one LOL - I think it's a color you either really like or not at all!

      Slet
  5. It looks delicate and classy, I like it! And I didn't expect it to be as covering as it is :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and I was quite and pleasantly surprised by the opacity too :)

      Slet
  6. Love love love love this colour <3

    SvarSlet
  7. This is so elegant and gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. it's lovely but somehow has too much yellow in it, for my taste ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Truth be told: that's how I felt too - it is prettier against my skin tone, if it's more white...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...