Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. oktober 2013

Chanel Eastern Light, Hong Kong Coll. 2013 - swatches

Chanel Eastern Light – is part of the Hong Kong Coll. 2013 – and later today I will show the other half of the duo: Western Light. It was not sold in Denmark, but I was lucky to find it on Ebay.
It’s a pure, cool-toned white cream, maybe not unique, but definitely the most perfect formula ever, not even streaky in the first coat.
Here you see 2 coats – and look at the shine even if I didn’t use a top coat for these swatches.
Chanel Eastern Light – er del af Hong Kong Coll. 2013 – og senere I dag vil jeg vise den anden halvdel af duoen: Western Light. Den blev ikke solgt i Danmark, men jeg var heldig at finde den på Ebay.
Den er en ren hvid creme lak med et koldt skær. Den er måske ikke unik, men den har en fuldstændig perfekt konsistens, den har ingen tendens til at lægge sig ujævnt/stribet, ikke engang i første lag.
Her ser du 2 lag – og se den smukke og skinnende finish, selvom jeg ikke har brugt en top coat.
I know a lot aren't comfortable wearing white - but I think it's a beautiful and pure white...
Der er mange, der ikke bryder sig om at bruge hvid neglelak - men jeg synes det er en smuk og ren hvid...

42 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Yes, I love a pure white like this one :)

      Slet
  2. wow looking at nails it feel like it has good formula. (:

    SvarSlet
  3. I never imagined that Chanel would do a white polish, I don't know why. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other half of the set looks like :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm happy to expand you Chanel Horizon ;)

      Slet
  4. Can never go wrong with white xx

    SvarSlet
  5. what an immaculate white <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It is good to know there is a good white creme. Those are so difficult to find.

    SvarSlet
  7. Ooh, I would love to try the formula on this one. Also, how did I not know Chanel did a Hong Kong collection this year?! (@_@)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so sorry you didn't know, but they are still available on Ebay, but not really at shop prices...

      Slet
  8. That is the most perfect white EVER!

    SvarSlet
  9. I'm still searching for a perfect white, this looks beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Unfortunately not easy to find any more - and expensive...

      Slet
  10. Looks awesome on you! I love white polishes... :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I must admit, so do I :)

      Slet
  11. I need this nail polish but I can't find it :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure you will find it Karo *whispering: look on Ebay* ;)

      Slet
  12. Looks like a very nice white polish. Those are not often found.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, you are so right, and this is Perfect!!

      Slet
  13. I agree, it's not unique but I love it! :)
    I am comfortable in wearing pure white over my nails and this has ever catch my eye

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love a good white too - and this is perfect!!

      Slet
  14. I love wearing white nil polishes once in a while, with a proper outfit white nails make quite a look :) this Chanel looks really great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, and I also enjoy to look at such a crisp and pure white :)

      Slet
  15. What a great white! It looks so clean :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very clean indeed, that's what I love about it!

      Slet
  16. Such a clean and refreshing polish!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...