Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. oktober 2013

Glitter Gal holo swatches: Turbulence, Teal Blue and Crushed Ego

I received Turbulence and Crushed Ego for my birthday from the sweet Katarina from Edgy Polish - and at her shop opening some months ago, I got Teal Blue for free, because I was her customer #10 :)

First we have Glitter Gal Turbulence, a silver holo.
It is pretty sheer, so over my ridge filler base coat I added a super pale grey cream polish, and then I added 2 coats of Turbulence. On a tester nail with just 2 coats of Turbulence, there was a visible nail line. No top coat is used for these photos. Application is easy and the dry time is good.

Glitter Gal Teal Blue is a somewhat dusty teal holo. I swatched it a while back, and I am almost certain this is 3 coats. Application is easy and the dry time is good - I used no top coat for the photos. Dusty and teal does not work for me, but a dear friend of mine now gives it the love it deserves :)

Crushed Ego is a dark purple holo, and very pretty in low light too. It is very pigmented so you might get away with one coat, but this is 2 and no top coat.

The holo is really good in them all, but not overwhelming.

36 kommentarer:

  1. I just loooove Crushed Ego! So lovely. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. All of them are really beautiful, but I think that Crushed Ego is simply gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Crushed Ego is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. All of them are gorgeous but Crushed Ego is sooooo perfect :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Crushed Ego seem to have a lot of fans :)

      Slet
  5. These are GORGEOUS! I love how they're not so In-Your-Face, but its the perfect kind of holo!! Love these!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are more work-appropriate that way - even tho I love the strong holo's :)

      Slet
  6. Wow, amazing holo's.

    SvarSlet
  7. So pretty, all three of them! I love the amount of holos they have... obvious, but not crazy hehe. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's a good way of describing them :)

      Slet
  8. i like crushed ego the best :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Teal Blue is lovely, but Crushed Ego looks amazing. It is stunningly beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, Crushed Ego is the winner here :)

      Slet
  10. omg they all look so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh no no no you CANNOT post those gorgeousness, I need to try to save money *3*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm SO sorry *grinning my evil grin* - I can sell you a pair of glasses that block out gorgeous polishes ;)

      Slet
  12. I love Crushed Ego, it's such a gorgeous purple! I've been saying that purple's not really my color but I think that will have to change :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, purple is such a gorgeous shade - I think you might have to change that ;)

      Slet
  13. The holo is very noticeable. Like both colours.

    SvarSlet
  14. They're stunning! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow these holos are stunning!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...