Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. februar 2014

Aphrodisiac flowers - nail art

The base color is 1 coat of Picture Polish Aphrodisiac - see swatches HERE - and across each nail I added a band of Kiko Sparkle Touch 234 before I painted my nail art with acrylic craft colors. The top coat is Seche Vite.
I Aphrodisiac as a blogger sample from Norway Nails, and if you want to shop, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!
Grundfarven er 1 lag Picture Polish Aphrodisiac - se swatches HER - og jeg malede et bånd af Kiko Sparkle Touch 234 hen over hver negl, før jeg malede mine blomster med akrylfarve. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg fik Aphrodisiac til anmeldelse fra Norway Nails, og hvis du vil shoppe, så brug koden MARIA10 for at få 10% rabat!

29 kommentarer:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous! :-) Love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, I'm so pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  2. I like it when the flowers are on the middle of the nails like that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot M!

      Slet
  3. It looks very sweet. Edgy, but gentle.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana, I'm so happy you think so!

      Slet
  4. i think i need an aphrodisiac right now :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the sparkly band behind your flowers! These are so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Amber!

      Slet
  6. Gorgeous flowers as usual, and Aphrodisiac looks very beautiful too. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lani, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  7. Wow Maria what a great creation! I love the combination with the deep purple and the light flowers on top.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Viviana, thank you so much!

      Slet
  8. beautiful! :) i love this manicure Maria. So gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it Lydia, I liked it a lot myself too LOL

      Slet
  9. Wow!!! And I like a lot that sparkling "stripe" below the flowers, great work :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky*, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  11. what can I say? I just love your flowers manis and this one is superb! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thank you so much Sara!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...