Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. februar 2014

Chanel Gold Lame 440 Orient Extreme collection summer 2010 swatches

Chanel Gold Lame 440 – is from the summer 2010 coll. called Orient Extreme coll.: Black Velvet 430, Gold Lame 440 and Illusion d’Or 450. The collection was first seen in the Paris-Shanghai show December 2009.
Gold Lame is a medium gold metallic, and fortunately not very prone to brush strokes, in person I didn’t notice them – but on large photos it’s difficult to hide anything ;)
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Tomorrow I will show you the other two polishes from this collection!

21 kommentarer:

  1. Nice golden colour! It's fun how the camera can pick up things we don't see in real life. Mine does that all the time!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well if our eye could enlarge what we see like the camera does - I'm sure we would be shocked LOL

      Slet
  2. not my kind of color, but i must admit that it looks really nice on you :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I wouldn't mind this caramelish-gold. It looks yummy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed have a touch of caramel :)

      Slet
  4. i kinda like this shade :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Increible nail polish, your colour is increible.

    SvarSlet
  6. This one's not my thing, but it looks good on you. I would love to use it in nail art, though - especially with that sexy black from this collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Many girls have a problem with gold on their nails - but I'm glad you like it on me :)
      Yes, gold and black is a winner - and these two would be amazing!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...