Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 7. februar 2014

Mentality Empress swatches

As the second of the 2 Mentality nail polishes sent from Edgy Polish for me to review, I have Metality Empress.
Empress is a matte polish, slightly prone to brush strokes - but in person not very noticeable... You can get away with one rich coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat, the dry time is quick.
Above without a top coat
- and here with a coat of Seche Vite

- and again with and without top coat...
I'm sorry about the color confusion, but it's out of my hands - I have done all the suggest things in regards to Google+ etc.
Check out more Mentality polishes right HERE!

28 kommentarer:

  1. It's odd because I really like pinks, but I'm not sure I'm loving this one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is kind of odd, but maybe it's the touch of rose...

      Slet
  2. I like it and I like the finish too :-) And it's beautiful with and without top coat! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the color and the fakt that it is matte, makes it more attractive for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's so interesting this way, although I also love it with top coat!

      Slet
  4. I love mattes, but this one begs to have top coat added. That shimmer looks gorgeous with top coat.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the TC really makes that shimmer pop and look extra gorgeous!!

      Slet
  5. Jeg kan godt lide det, men ikke når det er matte. Når det er blevet lagt en topcoat ovenpå synes jeg at den er megalaekker! :) Jeg kan vist ikke vaelge Name/URL, så jeg må bruge min google konti. (http://honi.blogg.se)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, den top coat gør noget ekstra ved den :), og jeg ville være glad his du vil undlade at linke, som jeg venligst - men bestemt beder om :)

      Slet
  6. OMG! with topcoat its amazing! :) I love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not a pink lover but that's just.. wow! And even more impressive, after the top coat :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique within pinks - I'm glad you like it both ways!

      Slet
  8. It's beautiful! I like the matte finish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, I have a thing for that kind of finish at the moment!

      Slet
  9. empress looks awesome, better in matte version :D

    SvarSlet
  10. This is awesome! I really like the matte!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...