Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 10. februar 2014

Misa swatches: Blackberry Jubilee and Toxic Seduction

Today I have two older Misa polishes to show you - Blackberry Jubilee and Toxic Seduction.
I applied both in 2 easy coats and I did not apply a top coat for these swatches.
First we have Misa Blackberry Jubilee. I don't know for sure when it was released, but I read a review of it written in 2006 - so it might very well be older, and it's no longer available on Misa's website.
It's a smokey plum with a gorgeous shimmer - very beautiful. I has some of the same qualities as Chanel Paradoxal, but this is without the grey share and the purple is warmer - I actually prefer this one.
Misa Toxic Seduction is from the Poisoned Passion Coll. fall 2008, but it's still available in Misa's webshop.

36 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow! i love them <3 they are so pretty <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the shimmer in both polishes! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love them both! Do you buy them directly from Misa?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why - no, I bought them from the UK maybe 2 years ago, Venus Nail Supplies - but I don't know if they ship polish out of UK any longer...

      Slet
  4. I really love both of them, perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't know which one I like better. These are both lovely shades.

    SvarSlet
  6. ok, i first took a look at bj and decided i loved it, and then my eye wandered on ts. awww, what a beauty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - love is not possible to control LOL

      Slet
  7. The both of these are gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  8. The green is gorgeous! Look at that shine and sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  9. I love Toxic Seduction. It's gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of knew this would be a Elena color :)

      Slet
  10. Toxic Seduction its beautiful. Looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  11. Never tried this brand but both colours are nice :)

    SvarSlet
  12. I'd choose Blackberry Jubilee :) I love the shimmer in that one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a really unique polish - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  13. The blackberry one is so nice, too bad it's discontinued. Misa has some nice polishes, but they don't get a lot of publicity. Nice of you to give them a shout-out!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a beauty, and I think so too - unfortunately not so easy to find :)

      Slet
  14. purple... or green? meh, love the both of them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that is indeed not a question to ask you - I know you love both :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...