Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 12. februar 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Set Fire to the Rain swatches

Too Fancy Laquer Set Fire To The Rain is a gorgeous, vivid sapphire blue holographic polish with a medium holo effect. The formula is nice to work with, and it is very well pigmented and opaque in one coat. But here you see 2 coats without a top coat (2 first photos)
– and since it dried a bit semi-mat/silky, I added Seche Vite top coat for the below photos, I thought it would enhance the holo effect, but it’s the same with or without.
I bought Too Fancy Laquer Set Fire to the Rain from Edgy Polish - she has world wide shipping and a great selection!
So - do you like it???

32 kommentarer:

  1. ohhh this one is VERY lovely! I'd totally buy this polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - I hope you get it, I am so happy to finally own it :)

      Slet
  2. I loooove it, it's gorgeous. A lovely blue colour. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Ah, let me pick my jaw up from the floor where it fell when I opened this page. This is gorgeously beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, so that was that sound I heard ;)
      But I agree, it is THAT beautiful!!

      Slet
  4. I love the beautiful shimmer of this polish, it makes it very special!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Blues and purples are some of the prettiest holos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they seem to be perfect for the effect!

      Slet
  7. Es precioso, me encanta, ahora me has hechoc rear dudas entre este esmalte y el del otro día de color.. que era azul pero más clarito, me voy a comprar uno para mi cumpleaños!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful indeed - I hope you get it :)

      Slet
  8. I don't really know what to tell, Set Fire To The Rain is simply gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's a perfect way of describing it :)

      Slet
  9. like it? I love it!!! very pretty! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - even if it isn't purple, right ;)

      Slet
    2. oh, if this was purple! *.*

      Slet
  10. OMG, it's sooo beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. wow, i don't like it - i love it <3

    SvarSlet
  12. It is so lovely!! What a pity for the just medium effect, the base colour is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, a stronger effect could have been cool, but it's still pretty, eh?

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...