Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. februar 2014

Northern Star Trust No 1 swatches

Northern Star Trust No 1 was sent for me to review from Edgy Polish!
It is fairly sheer, so I chose to layer it in one coat over a matching purple cream, and over a dark lilac on the ring finger. I love the cobalt blue flakie glitters, they are petty awesome - enjoy!

Do you trust - aehm, like this one :)
See more Northern Star polishes right HERE!

30 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my!! Very bold shade to try!!

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty!! And good matching :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks very nice. I like it better over purple because it makes that lovely shimmer more visible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes; I agree, it let's the beauty inside pop :)

      Slet
  4. Nice! :-) I like it more over darker base colour :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, the flakies show much better :)

      Slet
  5. wow! i love love love blue nail polishes and this one is awesome <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it! :) It's a me-polish! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah, I thought I heard it call your name ;)

      Slet
  7. I like this over the darker purple, it is really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh my *w*
    That is heaven in lacquer!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. WOW! that is stunning!!! i love this.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you, just look at that color ;)

      Slet
  10. Beautiful! Those little flakies are lovely!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...