Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. februar 2014

Chanel Holiday 617, Summertime de Chanel 2012 swatches

Chanel Holiday 617 – is from the Summertime de Chanel coll. summer 2012: Island 597, Delight 607 and Holiday 617 - click on the names to see the others.
Holiday is a bold and bright orange crelly polish – perfect for summer or a pick-me-up during the dark months of the year. The application is easy and dry time is good – and the shine is beautiful.
This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Holiday 617 – er fra Summertime de Chanel kollektionen sommeren 2012: Island 597Delight 607 og Holiday 617 - klik på navnene for at se de andre.
Holiday er en fræk og klar orange crelly lak – perfekt til sommerbrug eller en grå trist dag i de mørke måneder, hvor lidt farve kan live op. Den er let at lægge og tørretiden er god – og sikke dens finish skinner. Her ser du 2 lag uden toplak.
Do you like this bright "pick me up" shade?
Hvad synes du om denne friske orange farve?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Love bright orange looks so nice on the nails :0)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a stunning and hot shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't really like the orange nails, but these look amazing :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - maybe it's because they have a fair share of red...

      Slet
  4. That sure lightens up! Nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. so bright and optimistic! it's a beautiful polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it has those qualities - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. wow that is so spectacular! i love this orange!

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow I love this bright red. And it looks sooo good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. What a sexy color, love how bright and shinny it is!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and Chanel knows how to make a shiny finish, it's amazing!

      Slet
  9. Wow! This is amazing! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  10. Very hot, this is that kind of colour I love for summer :)

    SvarSlet
  11. i think even i could be wearing this kind of orange :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you could because it's so red toned :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...