Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. februar 2014

Mentality Matriarch swatches

Today I have a gorgeous polish sent for me to review from Edgy Polish...
It is also my first Mentality - and I LOVE this dark eggplant purple with the matte and silky finish...
It is very pigmented, so one coat is enough, but this is two coats without a top coat. It is easy to work with and the dry time is quick!

- isn't it just gorgeous :)
Do you love it as much as I do?
Check out more Mentality polishes right HERE!

27 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous, I saw this polish in several blogs and I feel in love with it, but I can not have it in our country so I found a replacment that is quite similar by Golden Rose.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately Edgy Polish ships world wide ;)
      It really is gorgeous, also in person!

      Slet
  2. It's cool and I like it, I think.....;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, so not convinced, eh ;)
      I love eggplant purples so much!!

      Slet
  3. Mentality has some gorgeous mattes and this one is no exception.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure have - these are my first, but clearly not last :)

      Slet
  4. Es espectacular, ese ligero shimmer con mate queda tan bonito!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like the colour, but I'd definitely slap a topcoat on it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is pretty too - very much so - but I have a matte craving right now LOL

      Slet
  6. I like it, looks quite interesting with shimmers :)

    SvarSlet
  7. love it, love it, love it *.*

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh, this is "my" kind of nail polish! I adore this finish and I don't even have to tell you that I love this kind of colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. this is really pretty Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  10. This satin is just gorgeous :) Great pick!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too, I'm glad you too like it :)

      Slet
  11. This is beautiful! Love the finish :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...