Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. februar 2014

Dior Porcelaine 204 Trianon spring 2014 coll. swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Porcelaine 204 is one of the 4 spring 2014 shades from the Trianon collection: Perlé 187, Porcelaine 204, Bloom 777 and Bouquet 457, I bought the 3 first mentioned.
Porcelaine is a beautiful bright baby blue cream. The formula is nice to work with, 2 coats would be enough for most, but I used 3 to hide my severe ridges completely (and yes, I do use a ridge filler base coat). I did not use a top coat, and it dries with a very shiny finish.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Porcelaine 204 er en af de 4 2014 forårsfarver fra Trianon collectionPerlé 187, Porcelaine 204, Bloom 777 and Bouquet 457, jeg købte de 3 førstnævnte.
Porcelaine er en smuk, klar baby blå cremelak. Den er let at arbejde med, og 2 lag vil være nok for de fleste, men her ser du 3 lag uden toplak.
So, do you love this beautiful pastel blue as much as I do?
I wonder what Elena has for us today - let's see shall we?

27 kommentarer:

  1. What a very sweet baby blue! pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a beautiful baby blue :)

    SvarSlet
  3. oh my, i'm in love. i think it would be my only dior pick of the season :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Ta-dam! :-) This gave me a punch right in the heart! :-) Yes, yes, yes! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In my heart too, when I first saw it - it's adorable!

      Slet
  5. oh, now this is amazing!!! I loooooooooove it!

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. YAY en dansk læser - jeg er glad for at du synes om den!

      Slet
  7. It's too pastel for me - but it does look beautiful on you! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Want want want! I hope this one will be restocked in my local perfumery... *-*

    SvarSlet
  9. ❤️❤️❤️ Waaaaant it

    SvarSlet
  10. Such a lovely all-year-round colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's perfect for a fresh breath of air all year round :)

      Slet
  11. Seriously drooling over this color! Sigh!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I understand why, you should get it :)

      Slet
  12. i have a soft spot in my heart for this kind of shades <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...