Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. februar 2014

Chanel Allegoria 331 spring 2007 swatches

Chanel Allegoria 331 – is from spring 2007: Allegoria 331, Madness 333Blanc Ceramic 335 and Noir Ceramic 337.
Allegoria is a crisp sheer cream color with a hint of pink. It would be beautiful in 1 or 2 coats on nails without ridges like mine. This is however 3 coats without a top coat – and the shiny finish is pretty amazing!
Do you like Allegoria - or do you prefer some of the others from this collection...?

19 kommentarer:

  1. Ths color is just perfect. I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This nude shade looks very chic. I definitely like it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it's one of the nudes I'm comfortable wearing :)

      Slet
  3. I love this color on you! Looks great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thanks a lot - I really liked it too!

      Slet
  4. Wow Maria this color looks great on you! Is it me or are your nails looking longer than before? Anyway I love your nails. Caramba!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so - and yes, they have recently been longer - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. Chanel knows how to make a good nude polish.

    SvarSlet
  6. oh, i really love this. i love polishes like this, gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  7. It's cute but I do prefer the other two of this collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, if I only could choose one, it probably would be one of the others :)

      Slet
  8. I'm surprised, because I like it a lot, even if it's not my cup of tea :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it's because it's crisp and cool toned :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...