Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 15. februar 2014

Dior Bloom 777 Trianon spring 2014 collection swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Perlé 187 is one of the 4 spring 2014 shades from the Trianon collection: Perlé 187Porcelaine 204, Bloom 777 and Bouquet 457, I bought the 3 first mentioned.
Bloom is a bold hot pink cream, perfect for all year round, but especially for spring and summer. This is 2 coats without a top coat, but one coat is enough, as it is very pigmented! 
So - do you like bold hot pink polishes like Bloom?
I know Elena is showing a Dior today - but I wonder which one, let's take a loot, shall we?

Tomorrow morning I have two request posts!
First Dior Perlé 187 layered over dark colors and a little later a Chanel Taboo/P2 Sensual Purple comparison.

22 kommentarer:

  1. Bloom's so beautiful :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a seriously pretty pink!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's veeeeery beautiful! This pink just screams SPRING! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Looks so creamy and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. this is a beautiful shade. So pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very much so, I'm glad you too like it :)

      Slet
  6. i think i have something very similar in my collection, this is such a happy color :D

    SvarSlet
  7. This is that kind of shade which I HATE on my nails and love on the others' :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - fortunately I love it both on others and on me :)
      But I feel like that about some colors too...

      Slet
  8. What a nice pink! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  9. wow, it looks stunning on you. i'm passing on this one, i'm not a fan of pink on me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it on me - I love hot pinks!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...