Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. februar 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 13

I'm afraid this story haven't stopped yet - I'm so sorry... :D
 A few lovely polishes from Norway Nails (remember that the MAIRA10 code gives you a 10% discount)

And below is a lot of pre-owned polishes, mostly Chanel, and many vintage...
Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)
- I might as well prepare you - there WILL be more parts, sorry, so, so sorry...

18 kommentarer:

  1. Don't be sorry, I LOVE your NEHS posts *3*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sigh, what a relief - I like haul posts myself :)

      Slet
  2. That pink Linda Johansen looks awesome!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does - and it is, a pink, just like it love them :)

      Slet
  3. You got quite a few Chanels. Crows Toes looks very interesting to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do indeed 250+ is a lot in less than a year :D - I think I did show CT already...

      Slet
  4. Great haul Maria :)
    Sirocco looks so pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed, and I almost put it on my nails yesterday, I think it will be one of the next :)

      Slet
  5. ...Yes, there will definitely be new episodes... :-) My favourites are Linda Johansen purple (first photo) and blue (second photo) :-) And Starry Night, of course :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you know me too well :)
      That purple is a very famous one - I already showed Razzle Dazzle :)

      Slet
  6. You make my haul post look really silly ;) Lots of new lovley ones :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, no not at all - every haul is special - and I just gather hauls and post the photos in the order the polishes arrive...

      Slet
  7. lol! Definitely never ending...I love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. omg, more polishes for drooling ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh ZANA, now look what you did, all the polishes have been drooled on LOL

      Slet
  9. I didn't even have a doubt if there will be a new episode ;). Great haul! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I am so easy to read - thanks a lot Irina!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...