Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. april 2014

Alanna Renee It's a Surprise swatches

Alanna Renee It’s a Surprise – came with It's a Girl and It's a Boy, the latter is swatched HERE.
It's a Surprise is described as a baby yellow cream with a subtle shimmer, but in my mind this is a much more of a cream white with a very, very weak yellow hue, and the shimmer is super shy once it left the bottle. But it’s still pretty, just not what I thought I would get…
The formula is a dream to work with, and the dry time is good. This is three coats without a top coat. Two coats is enough on nails without my severe ridges - and yes, I do use a ridge filler ;)
Do like this polish..?
I bought it from Norway Nails - remember you can get a 10% discount if you use the code MARIA10

26 kommentarer:

  1. Well, for me that's white with some shimmer. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's kind of organic cream with shimmer :)

      Slet
  2. Its a cute color. Very sweet (:

    SvarSlet
  3. I see the yellow ish glow, gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's there - barely - but it's still very pretty!

      Slet
  4. I think this will look fantastic with some coloured nail art on top :) I think I'd call it eggshell coloured :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's the perfect base for nail art - it's like organic cream in my mind!

      Slet
  5. I must say this is very appealing

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - it's very pretty!

      Slet
  6. I like it! I'm thinking it would be good for nail art base color... How does it compare to a normal, straight up white? Is it more like a cream color compared to straight up white?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it would, and yes it is, I tried describing it as well as I could in the text above: "but in my mind this is a much more of a cream white with a very, very weak yellow hue, and the shimmer is super shy once it left the bottle" :)

      Slet
  7. Thanks for clearing that up! Off to NN to shop now =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - when you wrote this I was shopping from Wenche too LOL ;)

      Slet
    2. Hehe! I ended up with three polishes in my order, how about you?

      Slet
    3. Uh Oh - aeehm *whispering with tiny voice - 8*
      1x Miss Dixie
      1x Moment of Impact
      1x Ruby Hare
      1x Ruby Slippers
      1x Tickled Pink
      1x I Just Think it's Pink
      1x Atlantic Tulip
      1x Deep Purple
      - so hat did you buy :D

      Slet
    4. Oh well, a sale is a sale right? I got the It's a Surprise polish of course, "Guinevere" by aEngland and Fairy Floss by Picture Polish =)

      Slet
    5. LOL, that was my excuse too ;) - beautiful polishes - oh that Fairy Floss is gorgeous, just looked it up :D

      Slet
  8. I totally agree with your color description :)
    It's cute ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. What a pretty shade. It looks like fresh snow glistening in sun.

    SvarSlet
  10. Well, I just discovered my perfect shade of yellow!! :-) A lot of white mixed with a tiny little drop of yellow... :-) It is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yayyy - an "almost yellow" that Tanja likes, that's quite a compliment for a polish :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...