Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. april 2014

Chanel Orient spring 2004 swatches - vintage

Chanel Orient 133 – is from spring 2004. Looking at the names and numbers I am guessing it might have been released together with Bengal 145 and India 137, also from 2004.
Orient is a burnt red with a gorgeous shimmer and the finish is extremely shiny – even compared with the normally beautifully shiny finish from Chanel. It’s a little bit on the sheer side, but 2 coats will be enough, if you ever find this beauty!
Do you like Orient..?

28 kommentarer:

  1. me encanta este color.

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like this one. That shimmer is amazingly beautiful!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - I'm so happy to have this one :)

      Slet
  3. Oh I really like this one, so beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I can almost smell different spices just from looking at your photos. What a lovely colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right, there are spices and something burnt about this one :)

      Slet
  5. wow..Orient is so gorgeous <3
    Looks like the Paparazzi :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is wow indeed - but it's more red than Paparazzi :)

      Slet
  6. I do like the shiny shimmer finish

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it too - it is so pretty!

      Slet
  7. Now this is my kind of colour :P Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of the three Chanels shown this weekend, this is my favorite - but fortunately we don't all love the same colors - that would be so boring!

      Slet
  8. oh! me he enamorado.... es tan.. tan... lo necesito, pero desde el 2004... uf!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is that beautiful - and you can find it from time to time on Ebay!

      Slet
  9. It looks very nice on you! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  10. Oh ) I like this color! I don't have it in my collection (

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so gorgeous, I hope you find it...

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Yes, Chanel sure knows how to do those :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...