Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. april 2014

Chanel Bengal 135 spring 2004 swatches - vintage

Chanel Bengal 145 – is from spring 2004. Looking at the names and numbers I am guessing it might have been released together with Orient 133 and India 137, also from 2004.
Bengal is a fairly sheer, peachy coral with a gorgeous shimmer – and here you see 3 coats without a top coat.
Not the best color for my skin tone!
What do you think of Bengal..?

14 kommentarer:

  1. It's not a colour I think I could pull off, but I still think it's very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. I actually thibk it goes pretty well with your skin tone! It couldn't wear it as well as you can, obviously :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so - but I never feel comfortable wearing colors like this!

      Slet
  3. The shade is one of those which look awful on my nails but that shimmer is so lovely <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this nail polish so much, because I love orange/peache nails :)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are lucky being able to wear this type of color :)

      Slet
  5. nice, think even i could be wearing this kind of orange :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a unique color, so it might suit you :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...