Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. april 2014

Catrice Chameleon swatches: Chromeo & Julia, Salmon Salmon But Different, C(h)ome Leon and Chromit & Miss Pinky

The duochrome Catrice Chameleon polishes are part of the 24 Luxury Lacquers that Catrice relased in the March 14. There were four Chameleons, and I am lucky to be able show you all of them, thanks to yet another swap with Denise, thanks my friend :)
I recently showed two of the Holomania holos – click HERE!

They are all are shown in two coats without a top coat.

Chromeo & Julia:
C05 Chromeo & Julia – is the only one of these 4 that I would call a true duocrome. The formula is very well pigmented and one coat is enough, and it’s a bit thicker than the other three, but easy to work with. It changes from a gorgeous rosey pink to a coppery bronze – very nice shift!

Salmon Salmon But Different:
C07 Salmon Salmon But Different – is a rosey pink changing light/dark to a silvery pink. The effect is very subtle, but still pretty.

C(h)ome, Leon!:
C08 C(h)ome, Leon! – is a peachy shade changing light/dark with a bluish green. The effect is very subtle, but still interesting.

Chromit & Miss Pinky:
C06 Chromit & Miss Pinky – is a magenta pink with a bluish shimmer, changing light/dark to a silvery light bluish sheen. The effect is very subtle, but still pretty.
That's it... 
My favorites are Chromeo & Julia and Chromit & Miss Pinky - do you have any favorites among these four..?

30 kommentarer:

  1. they look very nice <3 the first one is awesome <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the first is the by far the most intense :)

      Slet
  2. I really like the look of these! The second and fourth look amazing! :-)

    Pity they don't sell Catrice over here in Scotland :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They don't sell them in Denmark either, so I am lucky to know a sweet girl in Germany!

      Slet
  3. Oh Chromeo my Chromeo!! I only wish I had that polish because it looks awesome.

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice pics! I like Chromeo & Julia.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like Chromit & Miss Pinky because there is blue shimmer in it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I definitely like Chromeo & Julia best! Also the name is quite fun:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - and I like the names much, they are fun!

      Slet
  7. not bad, i like them all but... it seems like i overgrowth the duchrome polishes ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. If I had seen your swatches of Chromeo & Julia way back when I would have bought it on the spot. Wow!

    SvarSlet
  9. Ooh yes the Salmon Salmon and Miss Pinky do it for me

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh yes, I thought you might like them, they are after all pink ;)

      Slet
  10. Chromit and Miss Pinky is definitely my fav one, among those :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Oooh these are all so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  12. I like Chromeo & Julia ) It's the best!

    SvarSlet
  13. Den første lak minder om Sally Hansen Lustre Shine "Lava", som kom sidste år.. Det andre to pink farve er og rigtig flotte :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, tak for infoen - og ja, de er rigtigt søde :)

      Slet
  14. i'm sad to say, none of them really stunned me

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they didn't blew me away either...

      Slet
  15. I am so sorry I missed this collection. Chromeo & Julia is amazing and beautiful and gorgeous and...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. .... and, and LOL - I know the feeling Vedrana :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...