Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. april 2014

Pahlish Sea Said Goodbye swatches

Pahlish Sea Said Goodbye – is a periwinkle with green glass fleck shimmer and small olive and lime glitters – it’s so pretty and perfect for spring and summer.
The application was easy, the dry time is good, and this is two easy coats with Seche Vite as my top coat.

What do you think of this polish?
See more Pahlish polishes on Edgy Polish!

33 kommentarer:

  1. Well, that's really gorgeous, but sorry, too dusty ;o) for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Den er meget speciel - jeg synes virkelig, at den er flot! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er den - og jeg er glad for at du synes om den!

      Slet
  3. What an interesting shade. That glitter really gives it something special.

    SvarSlet
  4. I want this!! Love the speckled effect!

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. What an interesting combination ... but I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. it combines my two favorite colors, so it's - perfect <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really should have had your name written all over it ;)

      Slet
  8. Blue and green perfect combo :)

    SvarSlet
  9. i love the creme/glitter color combo!

    SvarSlet
  10. I love that! It reminds me of bubbles and water, I really love it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you might be right about that :)

      Slet
  11. Wow this is really beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so pretty - and perfect for the season!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...