Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. april 2014

Chanel Beige Collection 2006 swatches: Sahara Beige 201, Beige D’Or 223 and Beige Rose 225

The Chanel Beige collection was an Asia exclusive in 2006, and will below show you all 3 polishes: Sahara Beige 201, Beige D’Or 223 and Beige Rose 225.

Sahara Beige 201:
Sahara Beige – is a nude/beige with a subtle silver shimmer, and even if it is a bit better against my skin tone than Beige Rose 225, it’s still not enough to make me feel comfortable.
If my nails didn’t have ridges, one or two coats would be enough for a subtle/sheer look, but here you see three coats without a top coat.

Beige D'Or 223:
Beige D’Or 223 is a golden shimmer in a semi-sheer beige base. Here you see it in 2 coats on it’s own and below layered over Beige Rose 225 to enhance the gold shimmer that one already has.
PS: There is an older Beige D'Or with the number 24 - they are not the same...

Beige Rosé 225:
Beige Rosé is a slightly brown toned nude/beige with a beautiful gold shimmer – it would look great on someone with a darker skin tone than mine.
Two coats would be enough, but because of a cat hair and my ridges, I chose to show it in three without a top coat.
If you lemming any of these now 8 year old polishes, Ebay and similar places is your only option...

16 kommentarer:

  1. Beige rosé is really cute! Although I am afraid none of this polishes would look good to my skin,

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To tell the truth, I don't think they match mine very well either ;)

      Slet
  2. A nice selection. I do rather like the Beige Rose

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are beautiful, but hard for my skin tone to pull off!

      Slet
  3. If I have to choose among those I would go for Beige D'Or, beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's my choice too - it's really pretty!

      Slet
  4. wow...I need Beige Rose <3 <3 <3 Looks so gorgeous <3
    xoxo
    Happy Weekend

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really hope you get it :)
      And thanks the same :)

      Slet
  5. i won't be sharing any tears cause i don't have these in my collection ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I'm glad I get to keep them then hahahaha

      Slet
  6. Beige D’Or is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Great swatches! I think my favorite would be Beige Rosé. I really like the way it looks on you :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I really appreciate hearing your thoughts :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...