Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. april 2014

Chanel Inframetal spring 2002 swatches

Chanel Inframétal – is from spring 2002 released in the Inframétal set also including a lipstick.
Inframétal is a charcoal black with a subtle – but super interesting shimmer.
The application is super easy and the finish is beautiful and shiny. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Unfortunately the seller cut of the lower part of the label (telling it was a tester not for sale)...
Do you like Inframétal..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! Seems to me like more of a fall color than spring, but it is awesome nonetheless!

    SvarSlet
  2. I would have loved it even more if there was more of that delicious shimmer in it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would have loved that too - but still love it like it is!

      Slet
  3. This is my favorite of the black Chanel nailpolish )

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. It fun how i in the beginning didn't like dark colors either, but that really changed LOL

      Slet
  5. i have a few very similar polishes, love this shade :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It really is super interesting and very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  7. wow, look at this beauty! completely unknown to me

    SvarSlet
  8. Yeah it's really nice. One from the vault ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a beautiful oldie but goodie!!

      Slet
  9. This is the kind of shade that I love! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...