Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. april 2014

Chanel Golden Sand 317 Cote d'Azur collection summer 2009 swatches and comparisons

Golden Sand 317 – is from the Cote d’Azur coll. summer 2009: Orange Fizz 307 and Golden Sand 317.
Golden Sand is a metallic nude, a light copper-bronze kind of color, and it is opaque in one coat, but here you see 2 coats.
It is prone to brush strokes, but manageable, and a top coat will help smooth out the finish.
Maybe not the prettiest Chanel ever all things considered…
- and a comparison
- so do you like Golden Sand...?

17 kommentarer:

  1. I think this one would be great for nail art effects :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like these pale golds. This shade is very pretty, but it is very frosty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the frostiness is a bit to strong - or rather it's too prone to brush strokes...

      Slet
  3. Well, that's pretty streaky. Sorry - too streaky for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty one... men ikke til min hudfarve...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nej, vi kan ikke bære alle farver - desværre :)

      Slet
  5. It's not the finish that I like, but I like the colour, it could be used for nail art creations and also for stamping :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I agree, much more bronze than gold but lovely ^^

    SvarSlet
  7. i'm really not fan of this finish

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...